Selling your house or land soon? Let our professional staff assist you with listing and selling your property. We have over 75 years of combined experience and knowledge in marketing property in Eastern North Carolina. The creative agents at The Forbes Real Estate Group can aide you with pricing strategy, staging, and advertising your property. We can also help you prequalify buyers to cut down on unwanted traffic in your home. Each of our licensed agents can help you negotiate offers and guide you through the closing procedure. Get the top value for your property. Give us a call today!
5 Tips for Selling a Home:
- Choose a licensed real estate broker to work with.
- Your agent should conduct an initial interview to familiarize themselves with your needs and wants
- Your agent should help you complete and submit documents to list your property that meet local, state and federal guidelines
- Price the property correctly.
- Determine your true motivation for selling your property
- Determine the amount of funds needed to pay off current loan, commission, closing cost, warranty, etc.
- Improve your curb appeal.
- Keep lawn manicured, trim shrubbery, pressure wash exterior, ext.
- Your agent should be able to provide suggestions that improve curb appeal
- Stage your home for viewing.
- Store away all personal pictures, remove clutter, arrange furniture to create flow
- Clean house thoroughly
- Paint walls, have carpet cleaned, etc.
- Your agent should be able to provide suggestions that will improve presentation
- Offer buyer incentives.
- Many buyers appreciate a warranty, and having one in place may influence a buyer’s decision positively
- Choosing to pay closing cost or including appliances can help make your property more attractive to buyers